Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fred made it look sooo easy...


It's been so long since I've watched the Flintstones.

I can't remember who was the better bowler, Fred or Barney. My money's on Barney.

Whichever one throws the balls in the gutter repeatedly, ends most strings by knocking down either 1 pin or none at all and swears much, that guy's me.

The one who forgot to mention she, I mean he, used to bowl on a league, knows how to keep score without the help of the computer thingy and actually knows the rules of the game, that one's Doreen.

For the record my friends, there are many things I can't do. Bowling is definitely one of them...

So here's my idea (and yeah, this totally works in my favor) - we do a bowling night, using the bumpers in the lanes. You still have to bowl 3 balls (candlepin for those of you who don't know) but the goal is to now knock down the least number of pins. I could so rock this game! Who's in???

Ziggy - great job on your fundraiser tonight! The girls held a Pajama Bowling event - everyone who brought a new pair of pjs for kids in foster care bowled free... Proud of you, my girl!

And hey Doreen, credit where it's due my friend, guess I needed the a** kicking!

No comments: