Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm sorry, this seat is reserved

I have the best friends on earth. Whenever I'm with Sharon and TK they always, ALWAYS make me feel like part of the family. I never feel unwelcome, even when I spend a whole weekend at their home (my own little resort).

I previously blogged about my and Sharon's quest to find the perfect hot tub. Finally we narrowed it down to the wet testing phase of our mission. While we wer
e testing the tub we actually chose, I called dibs on one of the seats. "This is so going to be my seat". Sharon's response was "Okay, we'll have a plaque made for you".

Last night I was surprised to find that she actually did! There it was, "This seat reserved for..."

Now I ask you, who's better than her?


6 comments:

Lara Davie said...

That is awesome!

TK said...

and you were even given a few moments alone with it last night...lucky girl!!

Little Ms J said...

That's a good friend!

PurpleClover said...

OMG! That is hilarious! What a true bestie!

SharonK said...

I just can't wait to see the person who tries to take your seat... TK, does our homeowners insurance cover bodily injuries incurred during a catfight???

PamFP said...

OMG!!! she actually did it, that's awesome!!!