Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I got nothin

I sort of borrowed this idea from LiLa. They are two sisters who blog (and recently sold their book). I found them from another awesome blogger Little Ms. J. Thanks LMJ, I'm kinda addicted now!

Ok, so here we go, top four reason why I can't think of anything to blog about.

Batman called me this morning because he missed me. There was a moment where we talked about our future... after we hung up I spent the morning jumping ahead a year from now and imagining living together in happy bliss. Yeah I'm a chick, it's what we do. Don't judge.

I am thinking about Sharon and TK. I'm very excited for them and can't wait to talk to her later today.

I had a project due at 8:00 AM, didn't finish it on time and am now anticipating the fall out.

Once I finally finished the project at, I spent the rest of the morning reading LiLa's blog. Funny funny girls!

So that's it, like I said... I've got nothin - but I've just posted links to two great blogs that if you're not following you should!

So what are you waiting for?

Go, go read them. Now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HerDawn:

Got nothin?

That happiness in your typeface says you've got quite a bit!

I, for one, am delighted to hear that girlish glee in those moments of happiness when one thinks one has Encountered The Future.

Or at least a possible future.

so, with your nothing you made my heart warm and made me smile.

Hope Nothing continues to glow!

Little Ms J said...

Oh yay for you and Batman! The theme song just started playing in my head.... the old school one. Bam! Pow!

Sorry.