Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One of Those Days


I have a feeling it's going to be one of those days.

It's unseasonably muggy and sticky.

One of the little kids has been producing her weight in boogers.

I'm still not back to normal yet after my surgery (insert your own joke here).

I've had all of one day back to work since being out and am lost in a forest of issues, problems, and havoc, oh my.

In my need to lighten and brighten my day, I'm going to share with you things that make me smile, chuckle or laugh so hard I'm the one sporting boogers on my face.



Enjoy.









































































What do you do when you know it's going to be one of those days?

5 comments:

peewee said...

that last one is THE BEST!

Woman in Love said...

What do I do?

Usually, I call you.

Yep. Brightens up every day each and every one.

Donna said...

Ok, that seriously made my day! :)

Krista said...

That was awesome. I loved the wedding one. Thanks for that Sharon!

Little Ms J said...

I throw on my iPod and try to get lost in my jams. That's right. My jams.