Thursday, September 30, 2010

I've always hated goodbyes

I have not blogged for a very long time. I know the blog is supposed to be about us....but I've been lazy and have let Sharon take over and it really is not fair to claim that it's about "us" when it's mostly her who is doing the writing. So we've decided that this will be my farewell blog.

So much has happened for me in the past year, all great things and I'm the happiest I've been in my whole life. A little over a year ago I met Batman. Things were good, and eventually I fell in love. We just recently moved in together, which was a HUGE, I'm talking GINORMOUS (yes I know it's not a word but just go with it) step for me. I'll admit I was a little nervous about the move, and weeks before "D" day I was very anxious. Being the commitment phobic that I am, this was a big step for me. But this is it, this is the man that I am madly in love with. This guy who I love with my whole heart, who treats me with kindness, respect, and love is everything I've ever wanted in a man.


My boy is doing fantastic, school will be starting up again and he is actually looking forward to it. He was accepted into the the Graphic Communications program that he wanted. We did have a bit of a tough time when we lost Bob the wonder cat. It was tough on the boy, and I have to admit I was a bit sad too...but we're in negotiations for getting a new pet soon.


So while I've been busy spending time with batman and mourning the loss of our family pet...Sharon has been entertaining you with her sometimes witty, sometimes thought provoking, but always entertaining blogs. I've always said, she is the writer in this relationship and so I'm going to let her continue writting while I fade off into the sunset.

Farewell followers - I must warn you thought - I'll still be lurking, as I will now have more time to devote to my cyberstalking - enjoy the blog - I know I always do!

1 comment:

Little Ms J said...

Aw... Farewell, lady! Good work on the man. And the boy. Wish you the best!