Monday, November 29, 2010

Post Thanksgiving Post

The holidays have officially arrived and though I didn't post a pre-Thanksgiving blog I had actually started one.

Then I edited it.

Then I deleted it.

So instead here's my post-Thanksgiving post.

Aside from my incredible life and awesome family, I am very thankful for my friends.

And right now I can't think of any one that may have had more reasons to be thankful this year than this one -


< Ms J's Thanksgiving >

(The post was so beautiful I forgot to ask why her turkey is black)

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Woman in Love said...

Awww!

Little Ms J said...

Thanks for linking me, lady! It was awesome sitting at the dinner table with my little pot belly this year! Oh! And don't you know about the wonder that is a fried turkey?